Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Max got Valentine's Day presents. I couldn't help myself. I bought a couple adorable, handmade gifts for Max before Christmas that I knew would be perfect for Vday and had them wrapped and ready to go just after New Years. I'm such an odd duck. I have two modes. I'm either waayyy ahead of the game. Like, almost creepy how far in advance I'm planning . Or I'm 4 days behind. You never know which you're going to get...I either already know what I'm getting you for your birthday 11 months from now or your gift is going to be 4 days+ late. I don't know why that is. My whole personality is this way. I'm the most organized-scatterbrained person you'll ever meet, always thinking ahead but somehow running behind.

Anyway, back to Valentine's Day. I don't know why I had it in my head that this child needs Valentine's Day presents. His birthday does happen to be the day before this ridiculous holiday and he needs absolutely nothing. I'm just defenseless against all the cute things out there for kids. Next year at this time I'll have 2 kids and I'm assuming I'll have even less time and less money. I should stop setting standards that I won't be able to live up to year after year. Yes. I'm going to stop the madness. Right after Max's St. Patricks Day presents are wrapped (jk :).

Max with his new bath toy.

Night-night my little Valentine. Max snuggling with his Love-Bot
Billy and I did a repeat of last year's dinner with carry out from Classic Cup and exchanged homemade cards.
I hope everyone had as sweet of a lovie dovie day as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment