Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!


Unfortunately, this NYE was not as great as the rest of our holidays this year. My parents agreed to watch Max so we could go out with our friends, but our night didn't go as planned. We had a nice dinner at R Bar, but I couldn't even make it to our next destination. I was so sick. The sore throat and achiness started earlier in the day and I thought I could push through, but by 9pm I felt like I wanted to crawl under a rock. We went home and I was asleep by 10. Lame. Not to mention this is the second NYE in a row that I've been pregnant! So I wasn't exactly going to be the life of the party anyway. Oh, next year. Just wait. I'm going to party like I did in 1999. Or, I might be home with Billy and our two babies. Actually that sounds just as nice. Kissing my sleeping little ones at midnight next year sounds like a pretty good plan to me.

This lucky little guy, however, had one rockin' New Year Eve.
Regardless of the poor ending to 2010 it was one fantastic year. It's one we will always remember and I was a little sad to see it come to a close. We have a lot to look forward to in 2011, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment