Monday, September 20, 2010

For Billy...

This is a thank you for taking Max on a walk in the early AM so I could go back to sleep on Saturday. This is a thank you for getting Max's bath ready while I feed him dinner and then fixing me dinner while I'm giving him his bath every evening. This is a thank you for picking up behind me as I leave little trails of baby stuff all over the house when I'm in tornado-mom mode.
I just want to thank you for your patience, your sweet gentleness and for keeping my burdens light. You are always there, to be whatever we need whenever we need it and I want to document it here so Max knows what a wonderful man he has for a father. I hope he follows in your footsteps...

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. Talk about a happy cry. I am neither preggers nor a momma and you have me in tears!

    ReplyDelete