Monday, September 13, 2010

7 months...

So this month's photoshoot was MUCH more difficult than in past months. Generally, I place him in the crib, set the sign next to him and he smiles cooperatively. I take a few pictures - done.

This time it was like trying to corral a wild beast. Max is starting to become mobile and he's loving his new found freedom. No matter where I placed him, he wanted to be somewhere else and would scooch, roll and frog-hop where he wanted to go...all within a matter of seconds. He hasn't learned to actually crawl yet, though, and for that I am thankful. :)

Max vs. Mom and the Camera - Round 1



Ok. Remove distraction (in this case, RiffRaff the Giraffe)

Max vs. Mom and the Camera - Round 2



Ok. So clearly everything is a distraction.

Let's try a new location...

Gotcha! One decent pic out of 37.

Of course his attention immediately turned to the tempting sign behind him and all focus was lost. I gave up at this point!

1 comment:

  1. He's such a little cutie! I love reading about your adventures in motherhood. You have a beautiful family my dear!

    ReplyDelete